Referee Scheduling System Instructions
CLICK HERE to go to our referee scheduling system
Please Note: All referees must register on two different systems. First, please register as a volunteer referee on www.eayso.org. This enters you in our national AYSO system so that your courses and certifications are tracked. You will also be covered by AYSO's insurance policy during any games or events. Second, please register on our referee scheduling system as instructed on this page so that you may sign-up to referee specific games during the season.
1) Make sure Pop-Ups are enabled on your browser
2) If you do not have a login & password, click the Please Register Now link on the page that Pops-up. Once your registration is approved by our staff, you will receive a confirmation email with your userid and password. It may take up to 48 hours to receive your confirmation email.
3) Login to the system with your userid and password.
4) Search for the games you would like to referee by date, division, location, ...
5) Once you have picked a game you would like to referee, enter your name or your userid exactly as it appears in your registration in one of the fields under the game time and location. CR = Center Ref, AR = Assistant Ref, M = Mentor. Make sure you click Submit.
6) Once your request has been reviewed and approved by our staff, you will receive a confirmation email with the game time and location that you chose. Game requests are typically reviewed on the Thursday prior to the weekend games.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com