Our program is for and about kids. When coming to games or practices,
parents in Region 425 enter a Kids Zone. In this zone our focus is
positive and we expect our parents and players to accept the following
- Set a good example by complying with AYSO policies and procedures.
- Treat players and volunteers with respect. Do not argue with coaches
or referees. Remember that everyone involved in the Region is a
volunteer doing his or her best.
- Cheer all plays, even if made by the opposing team.
- Please refrain from coaching from the sideline, as it is confusing to
the player, may contradict instructions issued by the coach and
undermines the coach's position with players.
- Support the team as a whole rather than an individual player.
- Volunteer. We are all responsible for making our Region 425 program
work. Assist your coach as your coach requires.
- Players are expected to attend all games and practices barring
illness or a special conflicting event. Notify the coach as soon as you
know your child will miss a practice or game.
- Bring your child to practice and games on time. Pick up your child promptly when practice is over.
- Treat all players, game officials, coaches and other parent
volunteers with respect. Do not argue with or complain to coaches and
referees concerning game calls or coaching instructions.
- Cheer all plays. Be a good sport. Resist the urge to retaliate when you feel you have been wronged.
- Be on time and ready to participate at practices and games.