Detailed Fall '13/Spring '14 Season U5-U14 Registration Instructions
Complete your registration and payment all online and then FAX or MAIL in your signed registration form to complete your registration. If you need additional assistance, please email email@example.com.
- Registration Begins May 15th
- Registering by June 15th guarantees placement of your child on a team
- Registrations received after June 15th will not be eligible for a Early Bird Pricing and team placement will be 1st come, 1st served until teams are full
- FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS July 15th.
- No Refunds after July 15th.
- Each session, Fall and Spring, will last 8 weeks. The Fall season will begin September 8th.
Your Fall registration also includes the Spring season. You will be on the same team and have the same coach for Spring. We will not be accepting registrations after July 15th as we will be ordering uniforms then.
Early Bird Registration Fee: $295 by check, $299 online
Regular Registration Fee: $395 by check, $399 online
1) Go to www.eayso.org (click here)
Please Note: All registrations must be completed online. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact the eAYSO help desk at 866-588-2976.
2) If this is the 1st time you have had any child play AYSO soccer,
a) Click the "First Time" button and follow the instructions.
b) Click on "AYSO Parents" to register your Child(ren).
c) Fill out the form to get a userID and password.
d) Click on "I want my child to play in region:" and fill in "425".
e) Click on "Parent" and fill out the all the parent information. Please fill in the "email address" field with a valid email address. We will use your email address for future communications about your team, coach, schedules and cancellations.
3) If you have had a child play AYSO before, login using your existing ID. This will save you having to re-enter all your information. If you forgot your ID, click the "Forgot Password" button and follow the instructions.
4) Once you are logged in and have valid Parent Info completed/updated, click on "Player" and update information for an existing player by clicking on their name or click on "Add Another Player" to add a new player, complete the form and click "Submit".
5) If you would like to volunteer as a coach, assistant coach or referee, click "Volunteer" , fill out the volunteer form and click "Submit".
6) Before you log out, PRINT ALL YOUR FORMS. You must have Pop-Ups for www.eayso.org allowed on your browser in order to print the form(s).
7) Pay Online. You may click the "Payment" button to immediately pay online by credit card. PLEASE ONLY CLICK THE SUBMIT PAYMENT BUTTON ONCE OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CHARGED MULTIPLE TIMES. If you pay online, you still need to fax or mail your signed registration form to the address below. Make sure you click "View Receipt" and then "Print Receipt" after your payment is submitted.
8) FAX OR MAIL YOUR FORMS TO AYSO.Fax: 847-919-4426
AYSO Region 425 PO Box 575 Winnetka, IL 60093
Even if you paid online, you still need to send your signed registration form to AYSO by fax or mail if you want your child placed on a team.
Thank you for registering with AYSO Region 425. If you have any questions, please e-mail Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.